Thursday, March 19, 2009

Protein

Since many of you have mentioned worries about my cooking/food consumption/vegetarianism (really pescetarianism), I thought I would post some (very exciting) pictures of the food I've cooked!  This is mostly exciting to my mother and sister, and potentially close friends, none of whom have ever really seen me near a kitchen stove or oven.  If you don't care, skip this post and go to the one where I hike a volcano.


Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with cheese, toast, yog(h)urt.

Shrimp and vegetable stir-fry.



Salad with carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and falafel!  With yog(h)urt and milk.  Note the protein involed! :-P

... Anyway, just thought I'd post these lovely pictures to quell your fears that I will come back emaciated or missing body parts (apparently my grandfather knew someone who lost her eyesight after only eating rice).  Also, there is not much to talk about as Auckland has been rainy and filled with school for the past few days.  I'm hopefully going to Coromandel this weekend, which is where "Narnia" is!  I'll be sure to report when I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment