Thursday, April 9, 2009

BUNGEE!

I won't write much today because I am EXHAUSTED after spending 5 days traveling the South Island of NZ with the other three Wheaton girls, plus Maggie's friend Caitlin (who is studying in Australia).  We had a BLAST, although I don't think I got more than four hours of sleep each night.  Highlights of the trip included seeing the sights in Christchurch, hiking a glacier near Mt. Cook, getting caught in a BLIZZARD (what!?  since when does it snow in NZ?!), luging at the top of a mountain in Queenstown... and... get ready for it...

BUNGEE JUMPING!  Yes, that's right... I, Laura Peters, the one who doesn't like to go on roller coasters, jumped off a ~130 ft bridge, attached by my feet to a giant rubber band.  I guess you could say I'm trying to push out of my comfort zone :-P

Here are bungee pics, I'll add many more in the next few days.






1 comment:

  1. you's a crazy! (but we all knew that.) way to be, man! i am glad you are still alive.

    ReplyDelete