Monday, May 25, 2009

Pictures and Updates

Hello again,

Life has been busy, as it always seems to be for me. My 21st birthday was a success! My friends from Wheaton baked me vegetarian lasagna as well as a chocolate cake (with white and dark chocolate icing - mmmm!), and then later on in the week I hosted a "Halloween in May" party as my birthday theme party. It was a great time, and although my camera died before I could take many pictures, I'll be sure to get some from my friends to post later.

Although of course I'll be attempting to send thank-you cards to all of you who have sent me gifts, I thought I would at least mention how thankful I am to every person who thought of me on my birthday while I am away. It really meant a lot to me that so many people remembered me from across the world!

I'm going to add some pictures and captions from the past few weeks, because I think it will be easier than making you read books upon books about my adventures.

View from the top of a glacier in Mt. Cook, on the South Island.



View from the top of the Gondola ride in Queenstown, South Island.

Sydney Opera house at night.

Koalas at the Sydney zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment